Kill Them All Clan Forum
Welcome to KTA clan page, please read the forum rules and enjoy your stay.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kill Them All Clan Forum
Welcome to KTA clan page, please read the forum rules and enjoy your stay.

Kill Them All Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal

2 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Ban Appeal

Post by ninjaMonkeigh Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:40 am

I strongly suspect I was banned by Bundybear after TVing him twice whilst he was destroying our assets on Pt. Bavaria 6:40 10/9, since about 3 sec elapsed between killing him and getting banned.

I am a little cheesed, as I always follow server rules, and I thought "kill the admin more than once and you get booted" was on the DKA server only.

This sounds a little strong, but I tried to contact Bundy privately as I thought it was politer not to suggest "admin rage kick" on open forum but he prefers I post this on the bans forum.

He also suggested I was solo gunshipping (? which I wasn't, but this isn't banned on the server rules anyway?) which suggests he/whoever has not looked at game logs.

Could you look into this please.

Thanks!

ninjaMonkeigh

Male
Number of posts : 2
Experience Points : 4613
Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal

Post by BundyBear Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:55 am

ok lets get this one on track i did not ban you on a admin rage ban ok i banned you on instinct that you were using scripts while flying the gunship as you TV ed me in the first kill then you can back and machined gun me and when i was dead there was one symbol showing up and it was yours so thats why you were banned so you want i can ban you again if you want to keep this crap up i dont care the server is renter privately so if we want to ban some on suspicion on cheating /hacking we can we dont need your advice on how / or who can and what for and as for your next ban dont bother pm ing me as i will delete and do nothing about it and you ban was lifted last night so from now on tread water as i will be watching you

and like i said every body was complaining about you you are very suss player

ps solo gun shipping is allowed
BundyBear
BundyBear

Male
Number of posts : 194
Experience Points : 5737
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjaMonkeigh Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:20 pm

"...you were using scripts while flying the gunship as you TV ed me in the first kill then you can back and machined gun me and when i was dead there was one symbol showing up and it was yours"

Well if that's what you thought, I can see your point.

I am aware it is a private server and you can more or less do as you like which is why I was trying NOT to be argumentative or make personal comments in the open forum, as they seldom go down well. The intent was not to give 'crap' to anyone.

I was pretty frustrated as I had a bit of a "that's not fair - what the heck did I do!" moment.

Feel free to fly with me anytime (I prefer to be gunner as I'm good with a TV - Fox for example would kill me 1 on 1 as pilot) if you are concerned I am "sus" but anytime I get a good GS round it is a combo of good pilot with VOIP*, infantry+vehicle scanner on the side of the GS, and constantly checking minimap for flags changing colour.

*the sort of pilot who stays high and makes fast passes, does not attempt a turning fight when low with another GS, and does not hover on/cap flags

ninjaMonkeigh

Male
Number of posts : 2
Experience Points : 4613
Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down