Kill Them All Clan Forum
Welcome to KTA clan page, please read the forum rules and enjoy your stay.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kill Them All Clan Forum
Welcome to KTA clan page, please read the forum rules and enjoy your stay.

Kill Them All Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

+6
zDarkOne
mpks
Admin
lylow
c44u2
ulrik9999
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Application - Page 2 Empty Application

Post by SwornAve Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Cudnt use SwornAvengence for some reason so this is posted under SwornAvengence2.
Here it goes...

A) Exact BF2142 Player Name: SwornAvengence (but u can call me sworn or sworny for short - or fish is my nickname)
B) Other BF2142 Soldiers: StaBy.FiSh - i think those caps are wrong, but its close enuf
C) Recruiter (Sponsor): Ulrik9999
D) Are you over 18yrs?: yes
E) Games Played: Mainly play BF2142, but i have BF2 and occasionly play WOW or COD4 when im really bored.
F) Previous Clans and why you left them: HAHAHA (now dont get angry)
BFT - left when it dissolved - joined because of FRIZE, and i met Terms and SgtPunisher here (they didnt hack at this point)
L33T (dont murder me) - left after a random player i never met before was using obvious knife hacks on a internode server, so i kept tryin to kick him. The guy leaves and i suddenly get buddy messages from KwaiChangCaine calling me a ****head and telling to stop tryin to kick him - thats when i finally had to accept that him and terms, and his little shit son use the hacks and thats when i left. hehe Kwain and Terms still cant accept the fact that i can nife them without using the same hacks. makes me lol)
G) Do you use a microphone (hint: answer must be yes)?: yea i do, but im not a real chatterbox. i actually got a stutter when i try and speak quickly, so i try and pick my words carefully. U might c me type a long sentence instead of saying it cause i know i'll just make a mess of it if i say it over VOIP lol.
H) Why do you want to join KTA?: alot guys i know, like and play with regurlarly. thats pretty much it.
*I) Do you understand and agree with KTA playing guidelines?: I agree with fair play policy

dont give me to much hate about L33T, i knew Terms and his son for like 8 months so i was inclined to be on there side when they denied using hacks. took some first hand experience to see clearly. i dont talk to them anymore and avoid there server when possible.

oh and ulrick, about ur gunner streak with me. I flew for SupriseSpruiker a few days ago when i was squading with him and freemeister i think it was...anyways we got over 75 kills 0 deaths combined, with him gettin over 50 indivdual kills. my best continous streak ever, but me and FRIZE got more kills one round, just with a few deaths haha.

SwornAve

Back to top Go down

Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Application

Post by Sgt. Hartman Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:52 pm

Forgot to mention, it was a misunderstanding on his behalf, when his profile got activated on the forum he thought he could put the tags on Razz.
Sgt. Hartman
Sgt. Hartman
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Male
Number of posts : 1053
Experience Points : 6433
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by lylow Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:56 pm

Thats what we assumed. Possibly a slight change coming to the "how to join" thread - just to stop any future troubles.

Its all good Sworn. Misundestandings wont effect your application. We watch your actions, and how you fit in with the rest of the mad house.

Catch you on the battlefield Smile
lylow
lylow

Male
Number of posts : 3826
Experience Points : 7933
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by SwornAvengence Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:23 am

lol yea sorry bout that that. I did assume that my forum activation ment that i'd been accepted. But i swear those tags are lucky, got 21 d-tags the first or second round i had them on haha

SwornAvengence

Male
Number of posts : 14
Experience Points : 5606
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ulrik9999 Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:30 am

SwornAvengence wrote:lol yea sorry bout that that. I did assume that my forum activation ment that i'd been accepted. But i swear those tags are lucky, got 21 d-tags the first or second round i had them on haha

Didn't stop me gunning both you and killer down in a vent though Very Happy
ulrik9999
ulrik9999

Male
Number of posts : 1773
Experience Points : 6882
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:06 am

SimpleSurvival wrote:Forgot to mention, it was a misunderstanding on his behalf, when his profile got activated on the forum he thought he could put the tags on Razz.

Yeh thats what I sorta guessed, I had the feeling that once he got access to the forums he thought he was in.

Back to top Go down

Post by c44u2 Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:32 am

Kmtok wrote:
SimpleSurvival wrote:Forgot to mention, it was a misunderstanding on his behalf, when his profile got activated on the forum he thought he could put the tags on Razz.

Yeh thats what I sorta guessed, I had the feeling that once he got access to the forums he thought he was in.

That has happened a couple of times a while back. Maybe the automatic email message once Mussie approves a forum account creation should also say this does not mean you may use clan tags.
c44u2
c44u2
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Male
Number of posts : 3541
Experience Points : 7641
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by zDarkOne Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:56 am

c44u2 wrote:That has happened a couple of times a while back. Maybe the automatic email message once Mussie approves a forum account creation should also say this does not mean you may use clan tags.

Would be worth as part as the application process to actually put a message something along the lines that a KTA admin will let you know when you can put your tags on.
zDarkOne
zDarkOne

Male
Number of posts : 116
Experience Points : 5626
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by c44u2 Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:08 am

Yeah, Lylow put some words together the other day to add to the application instructions. Trouble is people join as members to the forums before even reading the instructions on joining the clan. We have had folks put tags on when all that happened was we granted them access to the forums (they had not even put an application in or read the application process instructions). So the reminder needs to be in both places.
c44u2
c44u2
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Male
Number of posts : 3541
Experience Points : 7641
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by SwornAvengence Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:10 am

lol no rush guys, but any news on this application?

SwornAvengence

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fox/10/aussie Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:27 am

Sorry SwornAvengence but you have not been accepted into the clan
fox/10/aussie
fox/10/aussie
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 213
Experience Points : 7132
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by SwornAvengence Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:58 am

nps. i'll still keep squading with u blokes when u got some room.

SwornAvengence

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2